Thursday, January 29, 2009

Client Meeting

1. Your design and layout of your web pages - does it fit your drawing/plan 
  To be honest i didn't really design my web page in the exact way  drew it, i added pore pictures and changed the place of the links.
2. Your topic and research. What have you dine in class? 
   I found alot of things for my research, i got information and facts. In class I finished my I Web site but i have to put in my reference page and fix up the links to the different pages. 
3. Colour, font and the use of multimedia
    I have alot of different fonts and colours every where  on my site, I put pictures everywhere and I put one video, I might add to that later on.
4. Does it have five pages? 
Yes i have five pages;
Cool Facts 
Pictures + Videos 
Volcano Safety 
Information 
and Reference   
5. The features of Apple iWeb. What is working. What is not working in the web application.
Everything is working, so i didn't have any troubles.
7. Do you have an Emergency Plan? Do you have a reference page?
Yes, I do have a Emergency Plan but i don't have a reference page.
8. You must take screen-shots of your...iWeb,Delicious bookmarks and Google Docs
 I haven't used Google Docs yet but i will use it later. 
My Delicious
 

14 comments:

pascal P.E said...

very good effort :) carry on =P

william ko said...

wow nice web, well maybe the color is not my type. lol nice

Felix S. said...

nice work!!!

Dylan said...

i agree with ken--looks good though--keep it up

Rami said...

great web ;)) its betta then mine atleast ;O mne got deleted =(( but anyways keep it up =))

><> FISH!

Reem said...

[ MahooooOya Greaat Work ] ; )
[ ii See You Worked Alot This Term ] ;p [ And Great Effort ] ;*

Ilhem said...

great job, cool pics!
keep up the great work!!!!!!!:p

Abssi said...

good work :) but there can be improvment becuase the delicous.

Hamdan said...

good job.. just maybe a little more pics would be better...

Sha5a said...

Mahawiii wallah 3ajeeb 7ada :P

Amna said...

Good Job!

Nice Pics!!

Is7aq said...

nice website

yo yo yo yo!

><> FISH!

Hessa said...

{( Mahooya )}

ur website is GRREAT :PP

KEPP it up...

ManuelC said...

Awsome!!!!!!!

U proffecional web designer???
lol